- Take ownership of customer issues reported until it is resolved.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues.
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles.
- Respond to either first-line support or customer messaging queries via email, phone, or face-to-face.
- Work with the messaging, IT, engineering directors, and support team to address any recurring technical issues.
- Update the ticketing system, ensuring the call has been logged and all notes, progress, and required actions have been recorded.
- Continuously improve knowledge and understanding across the various software and cloud technologies supported by the team.
- Maintain a strong customer focus.
- BS degree in information technology, computer engineering, or equivalent.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a dynamic work environment.
- Strong customer service approach and team player.
- Working experience in enterprise technical support, IT support, or as a technical engineer.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of messaging systems and protocols.
- Knowledge of SMPP protocol
- Problem Solving
- Communication Skills
- Technical Support
- IT Support
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 3