- Working with other experts to determine the features and capabilities required for new software
systems, platforms, and applications.
- Convert business requirements into application-specific technical specifications.
- Focus on project success through team building.
- Coach and mentor your team to help them grow technically.
- Establish and stick to best practices and habits to ensure your team consistently produces
- Recognize and support team members' development opportunities.
- Plan, design, develop, test, and maintain business applications in tandem with other
developers, business analysts, and software architects.
- User requirements gathering and documentation; helping the user develop her stories,
estimates, and work plans.
- Management of the day-to-day activities of the group.
- Collaborate with your group to update outmoded software.
- Recognize potential threats and make back-up plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field, are required.
- Knowledgeable in standard development environments, tools, and services, including version
control and package managers.
- Experience with possessing excellent management and leadership abilities.
- A disposition toward making positive connections with colleagues and clients.
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication and motivational skills
- Expertise with various forms of data storage, particularly relational databases
- Strong familiarity with software engineering practices and associated tools.
- Expertise in cloud computing principles, tools, and infrastructures.
- Object Oriented Programming
- Web services
- Design Patterns
- Quality Assurance
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 7+