- Works effectively and individually with Technical and Non-Technical team members and customers.
- Shares a similar mentality as existing team members toward customer satisfaction and success.
- Oversees, and has accountability for the successful completion of all aspects of assigned project work.
- Is able to exercise independent judgment, and take the lead role on enterprise-level projects with minimal direction from a director or engagement manager.
- Is able to effectively facilitate meetings, demonstrate brainstorming / consensus-building skills, and interact with executive-level project sponsors.
- Can be called on to take a lead role in sales initiatives related to areas of expertise.
- Technical Background / Degree Program preferred.
- Able to discuss the experience with cloud software solutions.
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally (up to 50% possible).
- Able to discuss the benefits of a Software as a Service Model.
- Basic Knowledge of implementation and configuration of enterprise systems
such as CRM, PSA, or ERP.
- Ability to learn quickly and think creatively.
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to take a leadership
role when necessary.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply
new concepts, business models, and technologies.
- Requires a bachelor's degree and at least 2-5 years of consulting experience
or in a related area.
- Agile Methodologies
- User Acceptance Testing
- Agile Software Development
- Project Management
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 4