- Support in continuation of the learning process in the company.
- Track, collect, compiling, submitting, report.
- Market training opportunities to employees in an engaging and compelling way that provides all necessary information and entices participation.
- See the big picture and conduct whole organization needs assessments, identifying skills or knowledge gaps that need addressing.
- BS degree in Business Administration related field.
- Has previous experience in administration work.
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, or similar role.
- Hands-on experience coordinating multiple training events in a corporate setting.
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools.
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, and evaluate).
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques.
- Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Strong communication skills.
- Office Administration
- Microsoft Office
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Administration & Customer Services
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 1 - 2