- Develop annual training plans for management, HR, customer support and more.
- Design and develop training programs.
- Select applicable training methods or activities (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development classes).
- Market available training to employees and provide mandatory information about sessions.
- Handling organization-wide training demands assessment and identifying skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed.
- Use known education principles and stay up-to-date on new training methods and techniques.
- Design, prepare and order educational materials.
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs.
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session.
- Research and recommend new training methods, like gamification.
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role.
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and implementation.
- Good knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools.
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate).
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques.
- Experience with e-learning platforms.
- MS Office proficiency.
- Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments.
- Strong communication skills.
- BS degree in Education, Training, HR or related field.
- Human Resources
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Collaboration Skills
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Human Resources, Education & Training
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3+