- Customizing, maintaining & skinning Accela’s front-end, customer facing portal.
- Working with the UI/UX designer to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how you will transform the UI/UX design wireframes to a working application within Accela’s Proprietary Software Ecosystem.
- You will be well versed in HTML, CSS, JS, and .NET, and you are up to date with the latest design & development trends in web design & development.
- You will be developing custom components for use with Accela’s proprietary software, mostly front-end, but it often entails handling of some Back-End & SQL development as well.
- You will often be required to meet with the client and/or teammates for requirements gathering, and submit proposals based on their specifications.
- Strong knowledge of system analysis & design & solution oriented thinking is a must.
- You will be familiar with at least one of the following frameworks:
Required Technical Skill Sets
- Extensive knowledge & experience in the front-end big 3: HTML, CSS, and JS.
- Knowledge of design & development paradigms.
- Knowledge of Rest API & Web Service calls.
- Knowledge of .NET Framework.
- SQL and database experience for MSSQL or Oracle.
- Software version control knowledge (Git, subversion, etc.)
Bonus skill Sets
- Knowledge of Reporting services (SSRS, Crystal Reports, etc.)
- ExtJs, Angular, Vue, or any other JS framework experience is a plus.