- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps.
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like.
- Create original graphic designs. (e.g., images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems. (e.g., responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback.
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Computer Science or relevant field. (must have)
- A minimum of 3+ Exceptional experience in the field of UI/UX design. (must have)
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects. (must have)
- Knowledge of wireframe tools. (e.g., Wireframe.cc and InVision) (nice to have)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. (Should have)
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders. (Should have)
- Good time-management skills. (nice to have)