- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback.
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups.
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components for web, mobile, self-service platforms.
- Creating original graphic designs (e.g., images, sketches and tables).
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g., responsiveness).
- Collaborating effectively with product, QA, and management teams.
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience.
- Wireframe Tools
- Graphic Design
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 1 - 6