- Develop, implement, and maintain the VAS (Value Added Services) GGS (Gateway GPRS Support Node) solutions.
- Develop and implement VAS GGS solutions based on customer requirements.
- Analyze and understand customer requirements and propose appropriate solutions.
- Design and develop software solutions using programming languages such as Java, C++, or Python.
- Test and debug software to ensure quality and functionality.
- Collaborate with other developers, team members, and stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery.
- Provide support to end-users by resolving technical issues, answering questions, and providing guidance.
- Keep up-to-date with new technologies and industry developments, and apply them as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems.
- Previous work experience as a Way4 developer.
- Knowledge of PL/SQL, SQL, card business, and Way4.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of agile/testing methodology.
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 4