- Using your knowledge and experience in developing a variety of applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Identify and troubleshoot issues related to coding and performance problems.
- Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct supervisor.
- A good eye for design and the finer details.
- Proficient with Vue.js and echo system.
- Experience with build tools: NPM, GLUP, Bower …
- Experienced with source control (Git, SVN).
- Experience with CSS preprocessors: SASS (preferred), LESS …
- Able to review design and code in a constructive way to improve quality.
- Experience with Wireframing, UX.
- Experience with WordPress is a plus.
- Familiarity with mobile technologies, Back-End Development. Node.js is a big plus
- Familiarity with a design pattern, development project methodologies, Agile.
- Familiarity with Progressive Web Apps (PWA).
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Proven experience with a minimum of 2years. in a relevant environment.
- Build Tools
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 3