- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Integrate data storage.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Strong knowledge of .NET web framework.
- Proficient in C# or VB.NET and/or ASP.net with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
- Dynamics CRM experience is a must.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Skill for writing reusable libraries.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns.
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with popular web application frameworks.
- Familiarity with Windows Presentation Framework.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Experience creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
- Bachelor degree or experience in related field.
- 4 + years’ experience.
- .NET Web Framework
- Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Windows Presentation Framework
- Code Versioning Tools
- Object Oriented Programming
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 4