- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Understanding of solid website design principles
- Experience with .NET, Java, WordPress, Drupal. Joomla a plus
- Optimize application and web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML5/CSS3 practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Bachelor's degree in computer science / computer engineering or related discipline.
- 3-5 years of experience preferably 1+ seniority level.
- Experience with cross browser and cross platform compatibility issues.
- GULP.JS / GRUNT.JS.
- Responsive Web Design.
- Front-end terminologies like AngularJS is a plus.
- SharePoint UI preferred.
- User Experience.
- Good knowledge in Interaction Design, animations.
- Estimate accurately and hit the deadlines.
- Run multiple projects at the same time with multiple development teams.
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3