- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or
related technical discipline.
- 2-5 years of experience in software application design, development, integration and operations in team environment.
- OOP ,design patterns and principles.
- Exposure to lean new technologies and programming languages.
- Basic working knowledge of various relational database management systems, including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle or MySQL.
- Experience with web and application servers IIS, Tomcat, Apache, etc.
- Experience with Visual studio and other IDEs like: Atom, VS code, etc.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like: git etc. is a plus.
- Experience with (C#, .NET) is a plus.
- Strong experience in mobile-first responsive design is a plus.
- GIS experience is preferred.
- Good communication skills with the ability to convey justifications to one’s thoughts and decisions.