- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/clients for the flawless execution of projects
- Lead business and technical workshops to ensure proper documentation and translation of deliverables.
- Ensure technical teams have the appropriate understanding of business logic.
- Test systems to ensure compliance with agreed upon deliverables.
- Investigate and manage client escalations and inquiries from clients in the UAT testing process.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/clients.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation (e.g. CRs, BRDs, and Test Plans etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree with business administration or any related field.
- 2 – 4 years of experience within an IT team or Software firm in the role of a Project Coordinator and Business Analyst.
- 2 - 4 Years of Project Management Experience.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Business Analyst.
- Strong excel skills, knowledge of software testing methodologies and applications a plus.
- Has excellent verbal/written communications skills and the ability to work under pressure across multiple projects.
- Has ability to understand and prioritize tasks across multiple projects.
- Business Analysis
- Project Planning
- Software Development
- Project Management
Login to Apply
Location Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 4