- Participate in sprint planning sessions reviewing use cases and providing estimates on QA efforts.
- Creation of Manual and Automated test cases and test data.
- Ensure test coverage and maintenance of existing automation test suites.
- Reporting product issues, bug analysis and investigation to resolution.
- Manual and Automated testing of products.
- Test Environment setup and configuration as per requirements.
- Attend and contribute to agile ceremonies such as Retrospectives and Sprint Reviews.
- Work as part of a scrum team and contribute ideas and improvements.
- Analyze, document, and report test findings within the Test Management tool.
- Work closely with the scrum team and product owners to provide additional information on open issues.
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent with Java coding skills.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role creating Java based automated tests with combined manual testing.
- Experience automating frontend and backend end-to-end test scenarios.
- Experience testing Web and Mobile Applications.
- Experience of Performance Testing using tools such as JMeter.
- Experience in CI/CD tooling such as Jenkins.
- Experience using a test automation framework such as Selenium, TestNG & Appium.
- Experience using test case management & defect tracking tools.
- Familiarity with XML, SQL Scripting, Oracle and Database technology.
- Experience working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail and strong aptitude for learning new technologies.
- Ability to work across multiple product areas and remain quality focused.
- Communication Skills
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies, Other
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3 - 6