- Provide a comprehensive understanding of the strategic planning field, phases, tools and techniques
- Illustrate the different participation role in developing the strategic plan
- Gain alignment on the common issues associated with building a strategic plan
- Provide key tools and techniques to build an actionable smart strategic plan
- Provide the participants with conceptual framework of the key strategic planning process
- Gain insights on how to successfully implement a strategic plan
- Provide the participants with the key methods to measure the performance of the strategic plan and ensuring successful implementation.
- Understanding today business environment
- What is strategy?
- Types of Strategy
- SPEM Methodology
- Initiation Phase
- Stakeholders Analysis
- Data gathering
- Planning Phase
- Vision, Mission & Values
- Analyzing The External Environment
- PESTEL Analysis
- Porter Five Forces
- Analyzing the Internal Environment
- McKinsey 7s
- SWOT Analysis
- Developing Goals, Objectives & KPI’s
- TOWS Matrix
- SMART Objectives
- Execution Phase
Trainer Bio- Mr. Suleiman Shannak
Mr. Suleiman Shannak has more than 14 years of diversified experience as a consultant, mentor and trainer in strategic planning & execution, business transformation, organizational change & development, program & project management, performance management & entrepreneurship with domain knowledge in diverse sectors including banking, government, NPOs, industrial, transportation, construction, retail, ICT & healthcare.
He has a proven track record working with big four companies (PwC & KPMG) and multinational organizations in the MENA & GCC countries such as Arab Bank, USAID & Talal Abu Ghazaleh. Furthermore, Mr. Shannak holds a Master Degree in Organizational Change from Lancaster University (UK) and he is a Certified Strategic Management Consultant, Certified Chartered Management Consultant and Associate for The OR Society.