- Gathering client requirements and understanding of technical specification documents.
- Preparing use cases, performing a gap analysis, and translating into functional requirements.
- Working closely with the technical team to communicate the requirements.
- Applying system configuration according to functional requirements.
- Documenting Test Scope based on the functional requirements to collaborate with testers to build detailed test cases.
- Participating in UAT and PROD support when required.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business and Computing or a similar recognized qualification
- A minimum of two years of experience within the payment or financial industry would be considered an asset; Alternatively, candidates with Product Ownership experience are preferred.
- Understanding of requirements gathering processes, such as user stories, use cases, business requirements, etc.
- Familiar with software development methodologies.
- Possess good communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Able to perform under pressure.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Able to prioritize across different tasks and meet deadlines as per business objectives
- A technical background in SQL and relational databases is preferred.
- Familiar with other technologies such as APIs and scripting languages would be considered an asset.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, or similar tools would be considered an asset.
- تحليل الأعمال
- Financial Models
سجلي الدخول للتقدم
الموقع عمان - الأردن
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
الدرجة العلمية بكالوريوس
- الخبرات 2 - 5