- Review the deliverables submitted by the vendor related to system architecture, including components, modules, interfaces, and integration points.
- Ensure that the architecture proposed by the vendor supports scalability, reliability, security, and performance requirements.
- Evaluate third-party systems or services that can be integrated into the solution.
- Review and recommend the integration approach and design interfaces and data flows between systems to ensure seamless interoperability.
- Review security measures considered in the system architecture which involves authentication, authorization, data protection, and compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
- Identify and assess technical risks associated with the solution.
- Recommend mitigation strategies and alternate approaches to minimize risks and ensure the successful delivery of the solution.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and effectively communicate technical concepts and solutions to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Should be experienced in assessing Enterprise-Wide applications.
- Should have good knowledge about Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), Microservices Architecture, Cloud-Native Architecture, etc.
- Should be experienced in defining, reviewing ad proposing best practices for To-Be architectures.
- Should be familiar with architecture frameworks like ToGAF, Zachman, FEA, etc
- Microservices Architecture
سجلي الدخول للتقدم
الموقع Muscat - Oman
تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصالات
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
الدرجة العلمية بكالوريوس
- الخبرات 10 - 15