- Develop business plans and sales strategies to achieve growth.
- Promote and present products and services to potential customers using strong arguments.
- Establish strong customer relations to ensure customer satisfaction, which helps in maintaining existing customers.
- Site visits to Hospitals, Hotels, and Restaurants to ensure all operations are going according to plan and oversee progress.
- Give feedback on the achievement of targets set in the contracts and discuss collaborative solutions to achieve growth.
- Work with the sales team to bring new customers.
- Lead sales team by conducting regular coaching and feedback to build motivation and selling skills.
- Analyze PNL and Sales revenue from individual customers and for the department.
- Prepare reports and analyses on Channel sales.
- Hold regular meetings with the Sales team to collect market feedback and set plans to make improvements.
- Conducts one-on-one reviews with all pre-sellers to build more effective communications.
- Analyze Profit and Loss Statements and Sales revenue from individual customers and for
- the department.
- Analyze the market and market behavior pattern and report the same to the
- management to develop action plans.
- Find innovative solutions to meet customer requirements and achieve the company's goals.
- Maintains records of contracts, marketing activities, pricing, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
- 2 - 5 years of experience in Horeca Channel and in the hospitality industry.
- Excellent Knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent knowledge of sales software such as CRM software.
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- صناعة الضيافة
- المهارات الشخصية
- فرص تجارية جديدة
- Communication Skills
سجلي الدخول للتقدم
الموقع أبها - المملكة العربية السعودية
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
الدرجة العلمية بكالوريوس
- الخبرات 2 - 5