- Conduct an assessment to understand the readiness for change, including evaluating the current culture, structure, and
- Identify key stakeholders who will be affected by the change and understand their interests, concerns, and levels of influence.
- Develop/Review change management strategy and plan that aligns with the Digital Transformation goals of Oman and addresses the specific needs of the change initiative.
- Create/ Support in developing a communication plan to ensure that all stakeholders are informed about the change, its rationale, and the expected impact.
- Identify/Support in identifying potential sources of resistance to the change and develop strategies to address and overcome resistance.
- Assist/Support/Recommend in the actual implementation of the change, and address any challenges that arise during the process.
- Monitor/Support in monitoring the progress of the change initiative, evaluating its effectiveness, and adjusting as needed to ensure successful outcomes.
- Identify potential risks associated with the change initiative and develop risk mitigation strategies.
- Develop documentation of change management activities and progress and prepare reports for management and stakeholders.
- More than 10 years experience as a Change Management Expert
- Should have rich experience in assisting government organizations in successfully managing and navigating through periods of significant change.
- Should be proficient in various change management methodologies and frameworks, such as ADKAR, Prosci, Kotter's 8-Step Model, Lewin's
- Change Management Model, etc.
- Should be proficient in project management principles to effectively plan, execute, and monitor change initiatives, ensuring that they stay on schedule and within budget.
- Good knowledge of organizational development principles and practices to facilitate culture transformation, improve team dynamics, and enhance overall organizational effectiveness.
- Should have experience in developing and delivering training programs to help employees acquire new skills and knowledge required for the change.
- Experienced in developing and tracking key performance indicators (KPIs) related to change management.
- ادارة التغيير
سجلي الدخول للتقدم
الموقع Muscat - Oman
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
الدرجة العلمية بكالوريوس
- الخبرات 10 - 15