- Plan and organize accommodation, catering, and other hotel services.
- Promoting and marketing the business.
- Monitor employee performance and conduct regular evaluations to help improve customer service.
- Draft contacts and respond effectively to quality assurance reports.
- Maintain statistical and financial records
- Manage budgets and financial plans and control expenditure
- Meet and greet international prestigious clients, deal with customer complaints and comments
- Resolve issues regarding hotel services, amenities, and policies.
- Organize activities and assign responsibilities to employees to ensure productivity.
- Create and apply a marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services and amenities.
- Coordinate with external parties including suppliers, travel agencies, and conference planners.
- Evaluate hotel performance and ensure compliance with health and safety rules.
- Partake in financial activities including establishing room rates, setting budgets, and assigning funds to departments.
- Oversee all business areas with an eye for detail.
- Ensure brand standards are consistently delivered while utilizing guest feedback to increase performance against KPI’s.
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality, business administration or relevant field.
- Fluency in English (speaking, reading, and writing).
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in hotel management or similar role.
- Strong understanding of hotel management best practices and data entry software.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Exceptional leadership abilities with great attention to detail.
- استراتيجية العمل
- تقرير مالى
- عمليات الفنادق
- Report Writing Skills
سجلي الدخول للتقدم
الموقع بغداد - العراق
الضيافة (المطاعم والفنادق)
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
الدرجة العلمية بكالوريوس
- الخبرات 5 - 10