- Perform the assigned duties as per the set policies and procedures in order to achieve the department goals.
- Implement the business unit objectives, plans, policies & procedures and assure they serve as a basis for all the unit operations.
- Provide initial technical & sales support for new customer inquiries and engage sales team to support these discussions.
- Implement marketing strategies, analyzing trends and results to achieve growth and profit.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Meet with customers, make professional presentations, engage the appropriate technical and commercial resources and negotiate with customers to achieve a successful resolution.
- Ensure compliance of the unit operations to company policies and regulations in order to avoid any discrepancies or unsatisfactory results.
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of the company's relationship with them.
- Monitor the stock of equipment/consumables for the purposes of demand planning.
- Conduct visits (hospitals/ clinics/medical centers/ Universities) for the purposes of sales and marketing.
- Conduct clients’ follow up visits/ demo visits / follow up on the clients’ feedback.
- Conduct trainings / App trainings as needed.
- Perform a demo of using the medical equipment for the purposes of evaluation, feedback and sales.
- Prepare reports (follow up visits reports/ evaluation reports).
- Assist the Bids and Proposals Unit in preparing tenders’ quotations/ compliance sheets/ brochures and follow up on the tender’s award statement and implementation.
- Provide technical expertise for questions, issues, or requirements related to the product portfolio responsibilities.
- Investigate and resolve customer challenges.
- Complete and submit sales reports.
- Perform other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct manager.
- Bachelor of Biomedical Engineering or any related field.
- 1-4 years of experience in Ultrasound / oncology Medical devices
- Has experience with MS Office and any related computer systems.
- Has excellent communication skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, time and project management, and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- حل المشاكل
- إدارة الوقت
- القدرات التحليلية
- Product Marketing
- Communication Skills
سجلي الدخول للتقدم
الموقع عمان - الأردن
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
الدرجة العلمية بكالوريوس
- الخبرات 1 - 4