- Preparing annual and statutory accounts
- Providing Management Accounts and regular reporting.
- Be a reference point in terms of knowledge in the function to other junior accountants and work colleagues.
- Reconciling, analyzing, and reviewing all accounts and proactively resolving all issues to achieve efficient and accurate month-end close.
- Preparing and finalizing general expenses reports.
- Monitoring and recording all the cash flow activities at Branches.
- Tracking payments requests to ensure the accuracy of payments & each request initiator received their payment.
- Managing payroll and bookkeeping.
- Ensuring high quality of internal administration, filing and traceability of all documents to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the department manual and electronic.
- Performing month-end close processes including cash, assets, and liabilities.
- Revising and approving the monthly payroll listing, ensuring money is transferred to the bank correctly, and reviewing the social security and income tax sheets.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field and English Language Proficiency is required.
- A higher degree or extensive experience in the field is preferred.
- Special licenses or certification may be required.
- Strong analytical and computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Strong work ethics.
- Numerical Abilities and skill in identifying numerical discrepancies.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of working to deadlines within a finance department.
- Experience of double entry bookkeeping and account reconciliations.
- Experience and understanding of providing a service to an internal customer, working in collaboration with others to reach common goals.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to manage and own workload, and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, team player and ability to quickly build relationships within and outside of Finance.
- Report writing skills
- Account Management
- Communication Skills
- Finance & Accounting
سجلي الدخول للتقدم
الموقع بغداد - العراق
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
الدرجة العلمية بكالوريوس
- الخبرات 3 - 5