- Determine buying requirements and formulate buying plan and budget for the assigned department/category.
- Completing and updating all retail targets and communicating with the team.
- Ensure all HR and H&S policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Analyzing data and business trends to take decisions and provide information to management.
- Driving and delivering sales performance and profit return Manage the inventory and planning.
- Sales forecasting and monitoring of inventory levels across select brands.
- Manage logistics and the Warehouse operation.
- Marketing brands to increase their popularity among target consumers.
- Leading and developing the franchise's network.
- Lead and be responsible for recruitment, interviews, selection, training, and development of new employees.
- Opening, closing, and cashing up correctly, ensuring all paperwork for the day has been completed correctly, including targets for the next day and a comprehensive handover.
- Train and develop the team to ensure they deliver outstanding customer Service.
- Understanding the impact that visual merchandising and balance of price points have on customer conversion, average spending, and gross profit margin results.
- BSc in Business, Operations Management, or related field.
- Has more than 7 years of experience with retail management.
- Proven work experience as Operations Manager or similar role.
- Knowledge of organizational effectiveness and operations management.
- Experience budgeting and forecasting.
- High experience in excel.
- Familiarity with business and financial principles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Leadership ability.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- التخطيط والتنظيم
- Communication Skills
- Operational Management
سجلي الدخول للتقدم
الموقع عمان - الأردن
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
الدرجة العلمية بكالوريوس
- الخبرات 7 - 10