- Responsible for standardizing solutions & costs.
- Manage and drive the articulation of the Client requirements from a technical and business perspective.
- Be the primary point of contact and provide technical consultancy during the pre-sales activity.
- Requirements Gathering and Understanding the Business Requirement.
- Standardize Technical Proposals in NIA Contracts.
- Provide input into the Solution proposal, including design and associated costing/effort estimation.
- Interface with customers and partners on general and specific issues as well as involve other experts and/or management as necessary.
- Participate in regular Conferences/Meetings with the Product Development and Project Management Team.
- Participate in the organization's risk committee to highlight and register risk items.
- Develop and Manage compliance requirements adherence to NI policy standards for data security.
- Perform Business Trips to NIA clients in parodic and scheduled terms to support sales activities.
- At least 8 years of experience in a Technology / IT function in a recognized international organization.
- Financial services industry experience highly desirable.
- At least 3 years of operating at the management level managing geographically distributed teams.
- Excellent knowledge in services, functions, and technical solutions used in the payment services industry.
- Core skills in at least one area: Payment processing and Card Management, Payment Acquiring, ATM services, and Remittances.
- Experience in designing solutions in the payment services industry. Experience in using analytical tools, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience in developing documentation, presentation, and other material.
- Experience in end-to-end costing of solutions.
- Excellent knowledge of relevant systems and solutions.
- Experience Payment systems, Switch & Card / Merchant management domains.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Payment scheme-related process.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- A clear and concise approach to design.
- Excellent Presentation skills. Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Cost tracking, reporting, and overall financial tracking of a unit.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills - both verbal and written. Proven skills in facilitating key decisions, handling complex issues.
- Strong cultural awareness and knowledge. Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Added advantage Skill - Knowledge of the below Systems.
- Card Management Solution.
- Card perso.
- Credit Card Payment Processing
- Card Management Solution
- Payment systems
سجلي الدخول للتقدم
الموقع عمان - الأردن
تكنولوجيا المعلومات والاتصالات
نوع الوظيفة دوام كامل
الدرجة العلمية بكالوريوس
- الخبرات 7 - 8