- Has Bachelor’s degree in accounting or any related.
- Handle accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Inventory Accounting, and Revenue Recognition.
- Conduct reconciliation activities for the general and subsidiary bank accounts.
- Preparing fixed asset depreciation, amortization, prepayments, and accruals.
- Support in the monthly/yearly closing activities.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements.
- Prepare financial reports and support in preparing financial presentations.
- Comply with reporting requirements and tax filings of relevant authorities.
- Maintain and document business processes and internal accounting policies to support and strengthen internal controls.
- Public Policy
- Communication Skills
- Finance & Accounting
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Accounting & Finance
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 0 - 2