- Track and control projects budget.
- Establish and maintain cash controls.
- Create monthly financial reports for all running projects.
- Maintain the purchase orders and guarantee the best value for money.
- Ensure transactions are properly recorded and entered into the computerized accounting system.
- Social security and tax department’s coordination.
- Logistics and assets management for the company offices and projects
- 1-2 years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or any related field
- NGO's experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- Very good command of English is a must.
- Financial Reporting
- Finance & Accounting
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Accounting & Finance, Nonprofit Organizations
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 1 - 3