- Understand business requirements in the BI context and design data
- Collect and prepare healthcare databases, reports, etc.
- Design, develop, test, and deploy BI scripts and perform detailed analytics.
- Create dashboards and interactive visual reports using BI tools (prior to. Tableau) Collect and analyze financial data and prepare relevant financial reports that will support disease registry data.
- Identify key performance indicators (KPIs) with clear objectives and consistently monitor those.
- Analyze data and present data through reports that aid decision-making.
- SQL querying for best results, use of filters and graphs for better understanding of data.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Data analysis and statistical analysis (healthcare preferred)
- Experienced in Tableau dashboard creation and data.
- Good experience in Designing icons background for Dashboards (Ex. Figma).
- Data management.
- Problem-solving & creativity.
- Communication skills.
- Advanced vision and attention to detail.
- T-SQL (Writing Queries – Creating SQL Views - Objects – Enhance performance of existing queries).
- Data Analysis
- Report dashboards
Login to Apply
Location Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3 - 5