- Daily supervision and management of the company’s operations team, including but not limited to operations executives and operations team leaders.
- Ensure maximum client satisfaction by conducting customer satisfaction surveys.
- Manage employees’ schedules to ensure full coverage over a 24/7 schedule (Or required shifts).
- Act as the go-to person in case any operational inquiries arise, or operational incidents occur requiring immediate action/response.
- Monitor and review the overall performance evaluation of the linguists in coordination with the QC function to ensure keen follow-up on areas of improvement, KPI progression, and quality of work.
- Manage all platforms used for daily operations and communication.
- Communicate concerns, gaps, suggestions, improvements, and long-term plans to higher management.
- Organize with business development to ensure workload meets promised deadlines for clients.
- Review all inbound applications and invite top candidates for an interview.
- Conduct the first-round interview in person and make a recommendation to accept, reject, or have a secondary interview based on your overall assessment.
- Manage the onboarding process at the company to integrate new members.
- Take ownership of the physical workspace, ensuring that it always functions smoothly for the members, and proactively resolve any issues that arise.
- Be responsive, connected, flexible, and available to support when required.
- Take full responsibility and ownership over daily operational requirements.
- Make decisions aligned with the company’s mission and vision ensuring its best interest.
- Provide monthly reports on QA, utilization, and any other management requirement on a timely basis.
- Support senior operations manager when and where needed.
- Participate in the development of the company’s technology and define features and requirements, test products, share feedback and recommend changes if needed.
- Any other relevant tasks are required by the line manager or senior management.
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or any other related field.
- (5-7) years of experience, preferably in the translation field.
- Excellent level of proficiency with MS
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic languages, both written and spoken.
- Conflict resolution skills.
- Acquiring a PMP/ COM certificate is a plus.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Operations Management
- Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills
- KPIs & HR Metrics
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Marketing & Sales, Other
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 5 - 7