- Honors Degree or Diploma in Computer Science.
- 5+ years proven experience in Java programming
- Strong object-oriented design & programming skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills using the English-language.
- Experience of Agile Software Development (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Experience of software testing methodologies.
- Excellent team player, cooperative and flexible.
- Enthusiastic, proactive, and can-do attitude, keen to be involved at all levels of a product.
- Articulate communicator, ability to present ideas clearly and precisely, both written and verbally, with concise attention to detail to peers, colleagues and management alike.
- Good listener, the ability to listen effectively and to consider input from peers, colleagues and management alike.
- Self-reliant, the ability to work without close supervision and address problems in a collaborative environment.
- Good problem-solving abilities with the ability to identify and contribute to solutions for the company in a collaborative environment.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Problem-solving abilities
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 5 - 8