- Designing, developing, deploying, operating, monitoring, and maintaining products and services.
- Building scalable, high load, high performance, low-latency systems;
- Designing and building high-complexity features
- Maintaining, improving, and refactoring large and complex systems to foster continuous and agile product development.
- Contribute and adhere to development standards and best practices as mandated by the Engineering department.
- Conduct design and code reviews.
- Resolve application performance and scalability issues by identifying the bottlenecks, memory leaks, and key areas of improvement.
- Deliver product improvements and new features in well-defined sprints
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, and collaboration to achieve results
- Taking ownership of your teamwork
- Continuously assess and adopt new cutting-edge technologies and techniques that serve the product objectives
- Training junior staff.
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
- Designing and developing distributed backend applications in .NET
- Deep understanding of RESTful API design methodologies using .Net Core 3.x+ (C#)
- Experience in designing and implementing high-available and high-performance systems
- Strong Proficiency in APIs development, .Net, C#, MVC, .Net Core, entity framework, Web Services, SQL Server, Azure DevOps, Git, Stored Procedures, OOP, and Software Design
- Deep understanding of .NET Execution Environment
- Deep understanding of concepts such as multi-threading, concurrent/asynchronous, programming, scalability, high performance, and high availability.
- Proficiency in SQL and relational database schema design.
- Strong foundation in data structures and algorithms.
- Background in software architectures patterns and practices.
- Proven experience in applying Software Design Patterns and SOLID Principles.
- Experienced in working in Agile environments, Scrum Methodology experience.
- Experience in Git and CI/CD pipelines and practices.
- Experience in unit testing and integration testing.
- High ability to troubleshoot bugs/issues/problems.
- Experience in writing technical documentation.
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- RESTful Services
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 9 - 13