- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Collaborate with the project team to gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling the website.
- Troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities.
- Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or any IT-related field.
- Has 3-4 years of experience in a similar role Proficient in C# / VB.Net.
- Proficient in ASP.Net and good knowledge of Web APIs.
- Good knowledge in HTML and CSS.
- Good knowledge in T-SQL or PL-SQL.
- Knowledge in Bootstrap is a plus.
- Knowledge in jQuery is a plus
- Knowledge in WCF is a plus.
- Knowledge in Entity Framework is a plus.
- Strong understanding for object-oriented basic principles.
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3 - 4