- Participating in different areas of the software development lifecycle.
- Specializing in a range of different areas from design, development, maintenance, and quality assurance of our products and services.
- Liaising with different parts of the business namely Business Analysts, Project Managers and other internal functions in order to fulfil Client requirements.
- Keeping oneself up to date with the latest technologies.
- A University Degree in IT or related professional qualifications.
- Hands-on experience with solving browser-specific issues.
- A good understanding of User Experience (UX) analysis/design.
- A good knowledge of database management systems, ideally Oracle.
- Familiar with the Agile Methodology.
- Meticulous, methodical and accurate approach to the completion of tasks.
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 5 - 8