- Utilize React JS and other Web-based technologies to implement the next wave of great applications.
- Help define architectures and design patterns.
- Ensure proper test coverage via unit tests and integration tests.
- Oversee and ensure the quality of frontend developer code through code reviews, architecture design, and the creation of coding standards.
- Work closely with product, QA, UX, and DevOps teams to design the best solutions.
- Work in an Agile Scrum environment Partner with top-notch designers to create award-winning user experiences.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related field.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Extensive experience in React and React Native languages.
- Extensive writing unit tests with JEST and working with TypeScript.
- Good command over state-management techniques and tools – especially Redux.
- Good command over flex-based CSS layouts and knowledge of styled props is an added bonus.
- Experience working with Postman (or equivalent) for reading APIs and understanding consumption.
- Extensive experience with agile methodologies (TFS, JIRA, GitHub).
- Proven knowledge of design patterns, distributed systems, and integration testing.
- Familiarity with Docker is an asset.
- Excellent project management, problem-solving, and high-level verbal and written communication skills.
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 5 - 8