- Decompose requirements and develop test automation scripts for projects.
- Increase automation in product area and build a more robust testing.
- Handle test execution requests and provide test results summary report.
- Understand and analyze the application under test in terms of Object
- Track progress and report metrics to Test Manager.
- Handle automation environments.
- Actively participates in process improvements.
- Demonstrate mature and sophisticated approach to problem solving.
- 2-4 years of experience in Test Automation.
- Proficient at preparing test data and managing defects.
- Ability to understand and maintain automation frameworks.
- Knowledge of automation tools; Selenium, Sahi or others.
- Good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Independent and capable of resolving and identifying product issues.
- Good time management and respecting deadlines.
- Knowledge of database queries, different Application Servers, and Web/Windows Services.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with teams.
- Very good communication skills.
- Any scripting knowledge is a plus.
- Quality Management
- Report Writing
- Quality Assurance
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 4