Product Line Management Role
- Supervise and set KPIs for the relevant product
- Identify trends and set “Go to Market” strategies for all relevant product
- Ensure product lines/divisions meet their monthly and yearly revenue
- Monitor the performance of Account Managers and Product Specialists to ensure targets are met and customer satisfaction is
- Assume responsibility for growing existing portfolios within the appropriate product lines while retaining revenue from existing clients.
- Contribute to the Sales plan and strategy, in coordination with the General Manager and the other Portfolio
General Sales Management Role
- Regularly report achievements versus budget forecasts to General Manager
- Compile and analyze sales figures periodically, in liaise with the General Manager, in order to highlight and address any weak points in the adopted sales strategy
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on future trends to support the sales strategy
- Engage profitability analysis and increase sales in highly profitable products
- Lead weekly sales meetings to ensure the sales team stays on track and to give team members the guidance and motivation required to achieve their monthly sales quota and other
- Set and achieve target levels of new client business through effective management of the Sales team and Product Specialists within the appropriate product lines.
- Handle Key / Diamond accounts, personally managing all related
- Conduct monthly visits to Key clients to ensure all their needs are being met.