- Creating and maintaining solid relationships and making business decisions.
- Planning ways to grow the business, find areas of client needs, manage business negotiations, and review and approve other business decisions.
- Leading focus groups to evaluate customer drivers for Internet service offerings, service experience, and brand awareness.
- Develop trusting, lucrative business relationships with key decision makers as a proponent of healthcare technology integration initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or any related field.
- 3 -6 years of experience with business development.
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working experience with sales techniques.
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting.
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources.
- Business-to-Business (B2B)
- Market Research
- Business Writing
- Planning & Organizing
- Solution Implementation
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Marketing & Sales
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 6 - 10