- Designing, developing, deploying, operating, monitoring, and maintaining products and services
- Building scalable, high load, high performance, low latency systems.
- Designing and building high-complexity features.
- Maintaining, improving, and refactoring large and complex systems to foster continuous and agile product development.
- Contribute and adhere to development standards and best practices as mandated by the Engineering department.
- Conduct design and code reviews.
- Resolve application performance and scalability issues by identifying the bottlenecks, memory leaks, and key areas of improvement.
- Deliver product improvements and new features in well-defined sprints.
- Drive effective teamwork, communication, and collaboration to achieve results.
- Taking ownership of your teamwork.
- Continuously assess and adopt new cutting-edge technologies and techniques that serve the product objectives.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- 7+ years of experience in designing and developing distributed backend applications. NET.
- Deep understanding of RESTful API design methodologies using .Net Core 3.x+ (C#).
- Experience in designing and implementing high-available and high-performance systems.
- Strong Proficiency in C# and ASP.NET Core APIs development.
- Deep understanding of .NET Execution Environment (CLR) including amongst others Memory Management and Garbage Collection.
- Deep understanding of concepts such as multi-threading, concurrent/asynchronous programming, scalability, high performance, and high availability.
- Proficiency in SQL and relational database schema design.
- Strong foundation in data structures and algorithms.
- Background in software architectures patterns and practices.
- Proven experience in applying Software Design Patterns and SOLID Principles.
- Experience in NoSQL databases is a plus.
- Experience in messaging technologies such as Kafka is a plus.
- Experienced in working in Agile environments.
- Experience in Git and CI/CD pipelines and practices.
- Experience in unit testing and integration testing.
- High ability to troubleshoot bugs/issues/problems.
- Experience in writing technical documentation.
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- .NET Core
- RESTful Services
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 7 - 10