- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques, and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources
- Support in building models and analyzing data to unearth trends and patterns
- Support in building models that capture a wide range of healthcare operations
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Support in suggesting ways to both increase healthcare quality and reduce costs
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings
- Use visualization tools to present healthcare reports and findings
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Support in building predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience in the healthcare industry is preferable.
- 5 to 8 years of experience in data analysis
- Expert in MS Power BI and Microsoft Analysis services
- Exposure or familiarity with Healthcare Regulator KPIs and SQL queries/reporting tools such as Tableau is preferable.
- Knowledgeable in using data analytical and modeling tools
- Excellent knowledge in using visualizing tools like MS Power BI
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- A confident and determined A high degree of self-motivation and drive.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a
- Flexible and professional Capacity to flourish in a competitive environment.
- Ability to interact and create partnerships across all
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to deal with difficult
- Models appropriate behavior as exemplified in Malaffi Mission, Vision and
- Experience using business intelligence tools and data frameworks
- Data Analysis
- Power BI
Login to Apply
Location Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 5 - 8