- Contribute technically to Data, Analytics and software projects.
- Develop insights for clients through data and business strategy exploration.
- Conduct consulting assignments for clients to derive value from their products and services.
- Ensure clients progress to best in class or industry/regional standards for all analytical, business process and software engagements.
- Develop internal collateral for use in pitches and case studies on specific subject matter expertise. Public speaking at conferences.
- Communicate effectively with the project manager and team regarding the progress of the project Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Managing the development of software applications and automation tools to process data and make automated decisions.
- Manipulation of data sets to understand their meaning and recreation of database systems to assist in providing business insights to clients. Practical analytical background.
- Continuous improvement, undertake quality control measures to ensure consistent and accurate work practices.
- Working with a team to solve complex problems experienced in financial services business including Banking, Telco, Government, and Insurance industries.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant credit risk, financial services and analytical experience.
- Proven working experience with data analytics and driving value out of data.
- Technical expertise regarding understanding of core analytical concepts, BI, decision software and consulting.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting skills.
- Experience in a programming languages (SQL, SAS, Python or R) and well versed in programs like excel, PowerPoint etc.
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Report writing skills
- Data Analysis
- Program Development
Login to Apply
Location Riyadh - Saudi Arabia
Accounting & Finance
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 10 - 15