- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts.
- Developing the talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans.
- Lead employment branding initiatives.
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs.
- Planning and conducting recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls, etc.)
- Take steps to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Assist in employee retention and development.
- Supervise recruiting personnel.
- Organize and attend career fairs, assessment centers, or other events.
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement.
- Determine HR and recruiting KPIs.
- Has bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources, or relevant field.
- 7 – 10 years of experience in talent
- Hands-on writing job descriptions.
- Proven experience as a talent acquisition manager.
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing, and employment branding.
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques.
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles.
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases.
- Excellent communicator.
- A leader and strategic thinker.
- Staff Development
- KPIs & HR Metrics
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 7 - 10