- Design, develop and maintain the back-end of large web-based Java EE/Spring applications with microservices architecture.
- Work with Kubernetes, Docker, containers, Spring Boot, Spring, Quarkus.
- Participate in the technical analysis, documentation, implementation, and integration.
- Test and manage early life support of core software tools and assets produced in the context of software development projects.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline.
- Minimum 6 years of experience.
- Experience in
- Spring Framework.
- Spring Boot.
- Dockers and Containers.
- REST APIs.
- CI/CD understanding, GIT, Jira.
- Agile development techniques.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, adaptability, and team spirit.
- Microservices Architecture
- Spring Boot
- Agile Software Development
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3 - 5