- Take ownership of selected analysis and information buckets within the Market Intelligence Function
- Generate in-depth reports on strategic and operational issues concerning assigned sectors and areas of analysis
- Prepare and/or coordinate the execution of customized reports as requested by clients
- Perform presentations to Market Intelligence stakeholders based on analysis findings
- Provide analysis and forecasts as demanded by the MIF platform users
- Follow up on the provided solutions for designing and implementing data gathering systems by the outsourced supplier, and ensure the sustainability of the Portal
- Provide bespoke consultations with MIF customers on accessing international markets
- Further, develop the service portfolio on accessing international markets for the company members and MIF users.
- Liaise with the Market Intelligence Head and Market Intelligence Portal users to provide superior customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Commercial subjects.
- 3+ years experience in an analyst role.
- Previous Consulting experience preferred.
- Fluent in English & Arabic Written & Spoken.
- Strong client communication and handling skills.
- Strong numerical skills.
- High levels of analytical skills and data/information analysis.
- Experience in data modeling is required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills (teamwork, ability to work under pressure, proactivity, accountability).
- Familiarity with the special nature of the ICT sector.
- Proactive and able to work independently with minimal assistance.
- Business Intelligence
- Process Analysis Skills
- Communication Skills
- Market & Data Analysis
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 3 - 6