- Prospecting, including Cold Calling.
- Opportunity Identification, creation and management.
- Generate demands and leads.
- Relationship building with prospective and existing clients.
- Establish trusted relationships with customers through discovery meetings and value-based solutions.
- Deal progression and metrics tracking to ensure targets are hit.
- Resource engagement, management, and team leadership.
- Remain up to date with disruptive technologies and market demand.
- Analyze market and establish competitive advantages.
- Profile customers and opportunities through independent research and identifying relevance.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Industrial Engineering or related field
- 3+ years’ experience in sales within the technology industry with preference to IT, ERP and Digital Transformation background.
- Skilled negotiator with deal management skills
- Regional exposure across MENA, building experience working with different cultures.
- A solid understanding of the market and verticals.
- Up to date with disruptive technologies.
- Self-motivated with evident chase for personal growth.
- Fueled by passion and excitement for the digital age.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Negotiation and Selling
- Communication Skills
- Market Research
- ERP System
- IT Sales
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Marketing & Sales
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 5