- Creating, documenting, and executing test cases
- Analyzing problems, detecting root causes and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Documenting and communicating test results using appropriate tools.
- Providing work estimates and committing to deadlines.
- Participating in day-to-day QA activities
- Identifying areas for automation and communicating with the automation team
- Documenting test processes or systems as required
- Ensuring adherence to established team processes and principles.
- Performing any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a software tester or related field.
- Knowledge in software development, Oracle, and PL/SQL.
- Knowledge of test tools such as JIRA, TestRail, QC, SOAPUI, JMeter etc.
- Knowledge of performance and scalability test approaches.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to root cause complex issues.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral
- Previous experience in administration of test tools will be considered an asset
- Knowledge in test automation will be considered an asset.
- ISTQB certification will be considered an asset.
- Oracle Database
- User Acceptance Testing
- Quality Assurance
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 5