- Create project plans, scope plans, and timelines
- Manage projects communications including reporting
- Identify and manage potential risks
- Work with different stakeholders to achieve projects goals
- Solve issues around projects
- Gather and documents business requirement and provide solutions
- Research and pre-projects documentation preparation
- Monitor project deliverables
- Coach and support project team members with tasks you assign them
- 4+ years of experience in Software or IT implementation.
- Working knowledge and experience in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Understanding of the Project Management Institute (PM) framework.
- Knowledge of various Agile project management methodologies.
- Proven leadership skills, Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Time management skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Professional English Language.
- Project Planning
- Project Management
- Leadership Development
- Agile Software Development
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 4 - 7