- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications and delivering high availability and performance.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Automation testing.
- Collaborating with the QA team to ensure everything works as it should.
- Mentor associates or junior developers.
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or any IT-related field.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- Proficient in Java 8, Java SE, Java EE & Spring/Spring Boot framework.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns & multi-threading in Java.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in Microservices architecture, and Messaging (MQ, Kafka).
- Solid experience writing APIs (RESTful, Microservices).
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Familiarity with building tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle.
- Familiarity with Agile & continuous integration.
- Excellent knowledge of test-driven development.
- Willingness to learn new technologies.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and MongoDB.
- Microservices Architecture
- Spring Framework
- RESTful Services
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 4 - 6