- Design and implement software algorithms.
- Implement high quality code, meet development schedules, troubleshoot and debug code.
- Ensure new code, features and software product meet acceptance criteria.
- Meet with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Review application requirements and interface designs.
- Identify web-based user interactions.
- Develop and implement front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitor and improve front-end performance.
- Document application changes and developing updates.
- Has 2-4 years of experience in the same field
- Has BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Arabic and English
- Proficiency in JS, CSS and HTML
- Good knowledge with responsive and adaptive web design
- Strong knowledge of VueJS framework or another similar JS framework (AngularJS, React...)
- Solid experience with building websites, ability to handle cross browser compatibility issues
- Strong knowledge of backend services, design principles, patterns, and best practices using Node.js
- Solid experience with SQL, non-SQL and in-memory database systems, AWS cloud platform experience, Azure cloud platform experience
- Solid experience with web installation and configurations “Nginx, Apache2, IIS”, Linux console skills
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting, and debugging skills
- Ability to use software monitoring tools and be “on call” to respond to urgent issues
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Familiarity with version control tools such as Git.
- Azure SQL
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Information & Communication Technologies
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 2 - 4