- Prepare marketing action and business plan for the entitled products.
- Observe and trap the competitor prices, campaigns, new product launch as well as identify opportunities for growth or improvement.
- Performing sales analysis on quarterly bases (our portfolio vs competitors).
- Provide hands on support through field working with sales and marketing team.
- Design the unique specific campaigns to take or achieve maximum market share and help to penetrate in the market.
- Conducting meetings, scientific symposia, CMEs and conferences.
- Design the product brochures, flyers and literature etc.
- Develop successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation per month/ per brand.
- Ensure that all marketing activities are consistent with set brand guidelines in order to ensure consistent message and image.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for sales and marketing team.
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Provide and arrange product training sessions, scientific reports and group discussion for sales and marketing team.
- Create and maintain brand promotions, company information, and marketing campaigns for their company across several social media networks.
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- Excellent Scientific knowledge.
- 2-3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent strategic thinking and communication skills.
- Team player, hard worker, ability to learn and multitask person.
- Strategic Planning
- Communication Skills
- Market Research
- Strategic Thinking
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Marketing & Sales
Job Type Full-Time
- Experience 1 - 4