- Define and Develop Existing Test Automation Architecture, Participate in Design and Architecture Meeting.
- Implement QA process and Automated testing for all product components to improve the overall testing cycle.
- Test Environment set-up/management, monitoring, and streamlining release management to QA Environments.
- Develop and Maintain Automated regression, functional, performance, and User experience test packs.
- Design Develop & Execute Test Packs using frontend & backend test scripts
- Define and participate in testing for both Project and Product environments
- Automate the Test Data Management using Automation tools
- Lead Quality Assurance and Test Automation Team experience is a plus
- Experience in developing Automation Plan to support Functional and “ility” testing (Scalability, Availability, Reliability, Security, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with planning and developing test automation frameworks is a plus.
- 8+ years of Manual and Automation testing work experience, with exposure to an Agile development environment.
- Experience with C#/Java, Rest Sharp/Rest Assured API automation.
- Experience conducting test design, testing techniques, and integration testing with automation frameworks: TestNG/Nunit/MS Test.
- Experience with Azure DevOps.
- Quality Assurance Team leading Experience.
- Good experience with Performance/Load Testing Tools like JMeter/ LoadRunner.
- Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills and an ability to innovate solutions.
- Ability to quickly understand code and specifications.
- Hands-on coding experience with C#/ Java.
- Solid knowledge of SQL database.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Planning & Organizing
- Quality Assurance
Login to Apply
Location Amman - Jordan
Job Type From Home
- Experience 8 - 12